Salicylic Acid by Fred’s Stores of Tennessee, Inc
Medically reviewed on December 19, 2017
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: Fred’s Stores of Tennessee, Inc
NDC Code: 55315-377
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of calluses
- relieves pain by removing calluses
For external use only.
- if you are a diabetic
- have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- if necessary, cut medicated patch to fit callus
- apply adhesive side down of medicated patch onto callus
- cover medicated patch with pad
- after 48 hours, remove medicated patch
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed for up to 14 days (until callus is removed)
- may soak callus in warm water for 5 minutes to assist in removal
store between 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F)
acrylic adhesive, acrylic polymer, polyethylene, polyvinyl alcohol
medicated callus removers patch
|Labeler - Fred’s Stores of Tennessee, Inc (005866116)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.