RUBBING ALCOHOL 50 PERCENT WITH WINTERGREEN
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: MY IMPORT USA INC
NDC Code: 51628-1014
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (70% CONCENTRATE)
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
FIRST AID TO HELP THE RISK OF INFECTION IN MINOR CUTS AND SCRAPES.
IN CASE OF INGESTION, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POSON CONTROL CENTER (1-800-222-1222) IMMEDIATELY.
For external use only.
- FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAME
- IF TAKEN NTERNALLY SERIOUS GASTRIC DISTURBANCES WILL RESULT
ASK A DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU HAVE
- DEEP OR PUNCTURE WOUNDS, ANIMAL BITES OR SERIOUS BURNS
WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- DO NOT GET INTO EYES
- DO NOT APPLY OVER LARGE AREAS OF THE BODY
- DO NOT USE LONGER THAN ONE WEEK UNLESS DIRECTED BY A DOCTOR
STOP USE AND ASK A DOCTOR IF
- CONDITION PERSISTS OR GET WORSE.
- CLEAN AFFECTED AREA
- APPLY SMALL AMOUNT OF THIS PRODUCT ON THE AREA 1-3 TIMES DAILY
- MAY BE COVERED WITH A STERILE BANDAGE
- IF BANDAGED, LET DRY FIRST
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
- DOES NOT CONTAIN, NOR IS INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR GRAIN OR ETHYL ALCOHOL
BLUE 1, METHYL SALICYLATE, WATER, YELLOW 5
50 PERCENT WITH WINTERGREEN
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - MY IMPORT USA INC (195767988)|
Medically reviewed on May 18, 2018