Alba Natural Acnedote Astringent
Medically reviewed on July 20, 2017.
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2.0mL in 100mL
Labeler: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
NDC Code: 61995-2763
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTSSalicylic Acid 2.0%
- For the treatment of acne
- Apply with a cotton ball to freshly cleansed face morning an evening
- For the best results, follow with Alba Botanica Natural ACNEdote Invisible Treatment Gel.
use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or
immediately following the use of this product may increase dryness or
irritation of the skin. If this occurs,only one drug should be used
unless directed by a doctor.
Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Call (888) 659-7730 or visit www.AlbaBotanica.com
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Melville, NY 11747Made in U.S.A.
|ALBA NATURAL ACNEDOTE ASTRINGENT
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (858894996)|
|The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.||858894996||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more