Isopropyl Alcohol by Medline Industries, Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 14, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-800
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
For first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor:
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
with electrocautery procedures. Use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
- get into eyes
- apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
condition persists or gets worse or lasts for more than 72 hours. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of the product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
- Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|