Isopropyl Alcohol by Medline Industries, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-800
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
First Aid Antiseptic
For first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor:
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
with electrocautery procedures. Use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
- get into eyes
- apply over large areas of the body. In case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor.
condition persists or gets worse or lasts for more than 72 hours. Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount of the product on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaged, let dry first.
- Does not contain, nor is intended as a substitute for grain or ethyl alcohol.
- Will produce serious gastric disturbances if taken internally.
- Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.