Medically reviewed on July 20, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 18mL in 60mL, MENTHOL 6mL in 60mL, CAPSAICIN 0.0225mL in 60mL
Labeler: Physicians Science & Nature Inc.
NDC Code: 27495-008
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 30%
Menthol USP 10%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pain of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, and strains. Does not cure any disease.
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, mucous membranes, or genitals
- Keep away from children
- Do not tightly bandage
- Ask a physician before use if pregnant, nursing or taking anticoagulant medication.
Use only as directed. Shake before each use. Prior to first use, rub small amount to check for sensitivity. Gently rub over painful areas no more than 4 times daily. Dry before contact with clothes or bedding to avoid staining. Wash hands after use. If swallowed, call Poison Control. If placed into eyes, rinse with cold water and call a physician. Store below 90°F/32°C.
- On wounds, irritated or damaged skin
- In excessive amounts
- With a heating pad
- With other topical pain products
- On children under 12 years old
- If allergic to ingredients listed or aspirin products.
- For severe undiagnosed pain
- If pain worsens or persist for more than 7 days
- If pain clears up and then recurs in a few days
- If itching or rash occurs.
water, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, stearic acid, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, dimethyl isosorbide, poloxamer 407, aloe barbadensis gel, borage oil, copolymer, zingiber officinale root extract, boswellia serrata extract, soya lecithin, methylparaben, propylparaben, DMDM hydantoin, sodium stearoyl glutamate, triethanolamine.
Manufactured for Physician's Science and Nature, Inc.
220 Newport Center Drive 11-634, Newport Beach, CA 92660
For information, or to place a new order visit:
www.overtimepainrelief.com or call (888) 441-6680
Made in the USA
methyl salicylate, menthol and capsaicin lotion
|Labeler - Physicians Science & Nature Inc. (012485755)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about capsaicin/menthol/methyl salicylate topical
- Capsaicin/menthol/methyl salicylate topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Cream and Ointment
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Lotion
- Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Capsaicin Patch