Petroleum by Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd
Medically reviewed on November 2, 2016
Dosage form: jelly
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 100g in 100g
Labeler: Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd
NDC Code: 61734-040
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum USP (100%)
- temporarily protects minor
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
- helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
Apply to skin as often as required.
For external use only.
- contact with the eyes should be avoided.
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than seven days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact nearest Poison Control Center right away.
|Labeler - Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd (248364184)|
|Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd.||243387722||pack(61734-040), manufacture(61734-040), label(61734-040)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.