Pain Relief PM by Avema Pharma Solutions
Medically reviewed on February 5, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Avema Pharma Solutions
NDC Code: 63548-2341
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Acetaminophen 500 mg*
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg**
**Nighttime sleep aid
Temporary relief of occasional headaches, minor aches, and pains accompanying sleeplessness.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur with this product if you take:
- more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- with other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- in children under 12 years of age
- with other products containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- liver disease
- breathing problems such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urinating due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
avoid alcoholic beverages
do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery. This product will cause drowsiness.
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- do not exceed recommended dose
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F), avoid high humidity and excessive heat
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing
FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG), polyvinyl alcohol, polyvinylpyrrolidone, sodium carboxymethyl starch, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide.
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet, coated
|Labeler - Avema Pharma Solutions (804087749)|
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 31 Reviews
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Tablets (Sleep)