Cetirizine HCl and Pseudoephedrine HCl ER
Medically reviewed on June 7, 2017.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120mg
Labeler: Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC Code: 54868-5884
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- nasal congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease.Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- If breast-feeding: not recommended
- If pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet whole
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.|
|adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- Safety sealed: do not use if the imprinted bottle seal is open or torn (for bottle only).
- DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS BROKEN OR TORN (for blister package only).
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) (see USP Controlled Room Temperature).
Colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, D & C yellow aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, povidone, and titanium dioxide.
Princeton, NJ 08540
Relabeling of Additional Barcode by:
Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Tulsa, OK 74146
30 Tablets, Bottles NDC 54868-5884-1
60 Tablets, Bottles NDC 54868-5884-0
24 Tablets, Blister Pack NDC 54868-5884-2
|CETIRIZINE HCL AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HCL
cetirizine hcl and pseudoephedrine hcl tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Physicians Total Care, Inc. (194123980)|
|Physicians Total Care, Inc.||194123980||relabel|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.