Hydrogen Peroxide by Rite Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on October 30, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 2.65mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-4141
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
first aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
• aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body • longer than one week
• on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or on serious burns.
deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
the condition persists or gets worse
• sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days • irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
• swelling, rash or fever develops
If swallowed, seek professional assistance
or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
first aid antiseptic:
• clean affected area
• apply small amount of product on affected area
1-3 times a day
• may be covered with a sterile bandage
• if bandaged, let dry first
oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
• adults and children 2 years of age and over:
• mix with an equal amount of water
• swish around in the mouth over affected area
for at least 1 minute and then spit out
• use up to 4 times daily after meals and at
bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
• children under 2 years of age; consult a dentist or doctor
Keep tightly closed and in a dark place at a controlled room temperature.
Do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.