Proactiv Gentle Formula Clearifying Night
Medically reviewed on July 16, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 1mg in 100mL
Labeler: THE PROACTIV COMPANY LLC
NDC Code: 11410-305
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 1.0%
For the management of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
▪ irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one or three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Hexylene Glycol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Retinol, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, PEG-180, PEG-75, PEG-8 Cetyl Dimethicone, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, fragrance
Questions or comments?
Within US 1-800-950-4695
Distributed by The Proactiv Company LLC
100 N Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo,
CA 90245 ● proactiv.com
Made in the USA of Foreign and Domestic Components
Proactiv is a trademark of The Proactiv Company Sàrl.
GENTLE FORMULA CLEARIFYING NIGHT
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - THE PROACTIV COMPANY LLC (080216357)|
|VEE PAK, LLC||874763303||manufacture(11410-305)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more