Proactiv Clear Purifying Mask
Medically reviewed on July 12, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: SULFUR 6mg in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-812
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the management of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- do not get into eyes. If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to cleansed face
- leave on for 10-15 minutes
- rinse with warm water
For oily skin:
- apply a thin layer to the affected area
- allow to dry
- do not rinse off
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application use
- use 2 to 3 times a week
water (aqua), dicaprylyl carbonate, montmorillonite, alcohol denat., neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, glycerin, acacia senegal gum, triethanolamine, olive oil PEG-7 esters, butylene glycol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, geranium maculatum extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, pentylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, butyl oleate, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, ethoxydiglycol, disodium EDTA, butylparaben, ethylparaben, isobutylparaben, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum)
CLEAR PURIFYING MASK
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.