Proactiv Clear Zone
Medically reviewed on July 2, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2mg in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%
For the management of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
water (aqua), cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, squalane, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, retinyl palmitate, linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, methylparaben, benzoic acid, fragrance (parfum)
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, & Ointment (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- ... +7 more