SPARKLING MIST ANTIBACTERIAL CLEANSER WITH MOISTURIZERS
Medically reviewed on July 17, 2017
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 0.15mL in 100mL
Labeler: Apollo Health and Beauty Care
NDC Code: 63148-804
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
TRICLOSAN 0.15% (ANTIBACTERIAL)
- USES: FOR WASHING TO DECREASE BACTERIA ON THE SKIN.
- DIRECTIONS: SQUEEZE ONTO WET HANDS OR BODY SPONGE, WORK INTO A LATHER, WASH SKIN, RINSE AND DRY THOROUGHLY
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER.
- IRRITATION AND REDNESS DEVELOPS.
- IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER IMMEDIATELY.
ANTIBACTERIAL CLEANSER WITH MOISTURIZERS
|Labeler - Apollo Health and Beauty Care (201901209)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.