Anticavity by Wal-Mart
Medically reviewed on February 14, 2018
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 49035-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentall swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- remove cap, pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap), do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary unitl capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
water, sorbitol, menthol, methyl salicylate, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, green 3, yellow 5
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
213.002/213AE rev 2
Satisfaction guaranteed - Or we'll replace it or give you your money back. For questions or comments or to report an undesired reaction or side effect, please call 1-888-287-1915
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Wal-Mart (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.