Anticavity by Wal-Mart
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.5mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 49035-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentall swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 6 years and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- remove cap, pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap), do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary unitl capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, green 3, menthol, methyl salicylate, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water, yellow 5
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Satisfaction guaranteed - Or we'll replace it or give you your money back. For questions or comments or to report an undesired reaction or side effect, please call 1-888-287-1915
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Wal-Mart (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.