Anticavity by Vi Jon
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2094mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi Jon
NDC Code: 0869-0213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SEALED WITH PRONTED NECKBAND FOR YOUT PROTECTION
Sodium fluoride 0.05%(0.02%w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse betweejn your teeth for 1 minure and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimizw swallowing)
- supervise childrenas necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, green 3, menthol, methyl salicylate, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water, yellow 5
The ADA Council on Scientific Affair Acceptance os Swan Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
Manufactured by: Vi-Jon, Inc, St. Louis, MO 63114
Questions or Comments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA
with US and foreign parts.
213.002/213AE rev 2
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
Compare to acrive ingredient of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
IMPORTANT: REAED DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE m1.jpg
18 FL OZ (532 mL)
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - Vi Jon (790752542)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.