Anticavity by McKesson
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 49348-603
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
For this product
if more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children under 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, sorbitol, menthol, methyl salicylate, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, green 3, yellow 5
- store at room temperature
The ADA council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Sunmark Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
213.002/213AE rev 2
Another Quality Product
Distributed By McKesson
One Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Quarantee
Please visit us at
COMPARE TO ACT ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE
Strong cavity protection
18 FL OZ (532 mL)
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - McKesson (177667227)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.