Facility Maintenance Instant Hand Sanitizer HS-67
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 21, 2019.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 600mL in 1000mL
Labeler: Knight Facilities Management, Inc.
NDC Code: 28064-515
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Ethanol (60% v/v)
Anti-Microbial Hand Sanitizer
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- Recommended for repeated use
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire, heat, or flame
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use near eyes
- In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes
- If irritation persists stop use of product and get medical attention
- In case of accidental ingestion seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- Use no water or towels
- Apply appropriate amount of product to palm of hand
- Rub until hands are completely covered
- Agitate lightly until dry
- Let air dry for 15 seconds
- Do not rinse or wipe with towel.
- Store in a cool dry place below 104° F.
Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Vera Gel, Fragrance.
FM FACILITY maintenance LIMITED HS-67
Gel-type INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
- Enhanced with Moisturizers
- Kills disease causing germs within seconds
- Effective against MRSA, VRE, E. coli (0157:H7) Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and other organisms
- Assists with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Compliance
For Hospital and Professional Use Only
See Drug Facts panel for additional information
|FACILITY MAINTENANCE INSTANT HAND SANITIZER HS-67
|Labeler - Knight Facilities Management, Inc. (824812887)|