Clearskin Blemish Clearing Foaming Cleanser
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic acid 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: New Avon LLC
NDC Code: 10096-0200
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2.0%................
- for the treatment of acne
- clears up acne blemishes
- helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention
- using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately after this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- rash or irritation develops and persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical
help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands and face with warm water
- squeeze an appropriate amount of product onto wet hands
- lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion, and leave on for 30 seconds
- rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. May be used once a day.
- if bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day
SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE
SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE
TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT
COCAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE
RED 33/CI 17200
BLUE 1/CI 42090
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
BLEMISH CLEARING FOAMING CLEANSER
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - New Avon LLC (080143520)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture(10096-0200)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.