Vicks Sinex 12 Hour Decongestant Ultra Fine Mist
Medically reviewed on December 11, 2017
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.0005095g in 1mL
Labeler: The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company
NDC Code: 37000-802
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05%
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur
- frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 3 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Remove protective cap. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by firmly depressing its rim several times. Hold container with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting your head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and inhale deeply.
|adults & children 6 yrs. & older (with adult supervision)||2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in 24 hours.|
|children 2 to under 6 yrs.||ask a doctor|
|children under 2 yrs.||do not use|
- store at room temperature
benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexidine gluconate, citric acid, disodium EDTA, fragrance, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, tyloxapol
Made in Germany
Dist. by Procter & Gamble,
Cincinnati OH 45202.
12 HOUR DECONGESTANT ULTRA FINE MIST
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - The Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Company (004238200)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about oxymetazoline nasal
- Oxymetazoline nasal Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 106 Reviews
- Drug class: nasal antihistamines and decongestants