INSTANT HAND SANITIZER WITH MOISTURIZERS AND VITAMIN E
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62.0000mL in 100mL
Labeler: APOLLO HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE
NDC Code: 63148-225
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ETHYL ALCOHOL 62% (ANTISEPTIC)
- USES: TO HELP REDUCE BACTERIA ON THE SKIN.
DIRECTIONS: APPLY A SMALL AMOUNT IN YOUR PALM AND RUB HANDS TOGETHER BRISKLY UNTIL DRY. CHILDREN UNDER 6 SHOULD BE SUPERVISED WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.FLAMMABLE KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME.
- AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WITH WATER. AVOID CONTACT WITH BROKEN SKIN.
- IRRITATION OR RASH DEVELOPS AND LASTS.
- IF SWALLOWED , GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
DO NOT STORE ABOVE 1100F (430C). MAY DISCOLOR CERTAIN FABRICS OR SURFACES.
|INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
WITH MOISTURIZERS AND VITAMIN E
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - APOLLO HEALTH AND BEAUTY CARE (201901209)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.