Bacitracin Zinc by Dynarex Corporation
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Dynarex Corporation
NDC Code: 67777-220
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Bacitracin Zinc (500 Units in each gram) First Aid Antibiotic
For external use only
- clean the affected areas, Apply a small amount of product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of the finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage
Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse, or if a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- in the eyes or over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- store at controlled room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat and humidity
- Tamper Evident. Do not use if inner seal is torn, cut or open.
Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Hard Paraffin, Liquid Paraffin, White Soft Paraffin
bacitracin zinc ointment
|Labeler - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Registrant - Dynarex Corporation (008124539)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Pvt. Ltd.||864201135||manufacture(67777-220)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||650970176||manufacture(67777-220)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 15, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about bacitracin topical
- Bacitracin topical Side Effects
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
Other brands: Baciguent
- Bacitracin Zinc topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin topical (AHFS Monograph)
- Bacitracin (Topical) (Wolters Kluwer)