SCAR ZONE ACNE
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2.0g in 100g
Labeler: CCA Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 61543-6168
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
SALICYLIC ACID 2.0%
For treatment of acne
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- Using this product and other topical acne treatments at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin
- If this occurs, only one treatment should be used unless directed by a physician
- If swallowed, get medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Cleanse thoroughly before applying treatment
- Cover the entire affected area twice daily.
ALLANTOIN, BHT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ISOHEXADECANE, LAURETH-7, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYSORBATE 60, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SQUALANE, TRISODIUM EDTA, WATER (AQUA).
Call 1-800-595-6230 Report any issues associated with this product to the telephone number or address listed on this package.
|SCAR ZONE ACNE
salicylic acid cream
|Labeler - CCA Industries, Inc. (106771041)|
|Dimensional Merchandising, Inc.||076693183||manufacture(61543-6168)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more