Anticavity by CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Dosage form: rinse
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
NDC Code: 59779-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 ML mark on the inside of cap); do not fill above 10 ML mark
- vigorously swish 10 millilters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
store at room temperature
water, sorbitol, menthol, methyl salicylate, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, green 3, yellow 5
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of CVS Health Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of ACT Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
CVS Pharmacy, Inc
One CVS Drive
Woosocket, RI 02895
213.002213AE rev 2
Compare to the active ingredient in ACT Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
- Helps prevent tooth decay
- Strengthens teeth
- Strong cavity protection
- Freshens breath
Sealed with printed neckband for your protections. Do not use if broken or missing.
IMPORTANT: Read Directions for proper use.
18 FL OZ (532 mL)
sodium fluoride rinse
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 13, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.