Plum Duo Emergency Eyewash
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Water 99.1mL in 100mL
Labeler: Bel-Art Products
NDC Code: 67691-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified water 99.1%
Emergency eyewash and skin flush
For flushing the eye and skin to reduce chances of severe injury caused by acid, alkali, or particulate contamination.
For external use only
● for injection ● in intraocular surgery ● internally
● If solution changes color or becomes cloudy
● avoid contamination ● do not reuse
Once opened, discard.
● eye pain ● changes in vision
● redness or irritation of the eye after use ● an injury caused by alkali
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
● do not dilute solution or reuse bottle
● to open, twist cap in the direction of the arrow
● center the DUO between the eyes to simultaneously wash both eyes
● control flow of solution by pressure on bottle ● flush affected area as needed
● continue to flush with water as necessary ● obtain medical treatment
● not for use as a contact lens solution ● twist cap to open
● use before expiration date marked on bottle
● store at room temperature 5° to 35° C (41° to 95°F)
Sterile sodium chloride
Call toll-free number 1-800-423-5278
Bel-Art Products ● 661 Route 23 South ● Wayne, NJ 07470
|PLUM DUO EMERGENCY EYEWASH
|Labeler - Bel-Art Products (002176733)|
|Holopack Verpackungstechnik GmbH||343390324||MANUFACTURE(67691-101)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 21, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.