Medically reviewed on April 13, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 12.5mg in 1g
Labeler: NDI Solutions LLC
NDC Code: 50972-278
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient Purpose
Menthol 1.25%.................................................................Pain relieving cream
Use Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only
- on wounds or damaged skin
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician.
(proprietary blend of esterfied fatty acids)(7.5%), cinnamon oil,
eucalyptus oil, glyceryl stearate, grape seed oil, hypromellose, jojoba
oil, peppermint oil, potassium sorbate, purified water, squalane, stearic
acid, stearyl alcohol, tea tree oil, vegetable glycerin, wintergreen oil.
|Labeler - NDI Solutions LLC (828825989)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol topical
- Menthol topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more