Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol 28mL in 29mL
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-327
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl alcohol 95% in an anhydrous glycerin 5% base
Ear drying aid
dries water in the ears and relieves water-clogged ears after
- washing the hair
Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use in the eyes
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ear drainage or discharge
- pain, irritation or rash in the ear
- had ear surgery
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- unscrew cap from bottle
- remove foil safety seal from bottle
- affix applicator cap to bottle
- remove red applicator cap tip
- apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear
- recap bottle after each use
- keep away from heat or direct sunlight
- store at room temperature 15° – 25°C (59° – 77°F)
- do not use if foil seal imprinted with "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION" under cap is broken or missing
- keep carton for full drug facts
Vist our website at www.aurodri.com
Distributed by: INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
isopropyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.