Pedia Relief by Major Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Chlorpheniramine Maleate 1mg in 5mL, Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 15mg in 5mL, Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals, Inc
NDC Code: 0904-5050
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each 2 TSP (10 mL))||Purposes|
|Chlorpheniramine maleate, USP 2 mg||Antihistamine|
|Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg||Cough suppressant|
|Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 30 mg||Nasal decongestant|
temporarily relieves these symptoms of the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not use in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with asthma
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- the child gets nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
Keep out of reach of children In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- dose may be repeated every 6 hours
- do not exceed 4 doses in a 24-hour period
- use enclosed dosing cup only. Do not use with any other device.
|Children 6 to 11 years||2 TSP|
|Children under 6 years||Do not use|
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
artificial cherry flavor, citric acid, FD&C red #40, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution
17177 N Laurel Park Drive,
Livonia, MI 48152
chlorpheniramine maleate and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals, Inc (191427277)|
|Registrant - Silarx Pharmaceuticals, Inc (161630033)|
|Bio-Pharm, Inc.||801652546||MANUFACTURE(0904-5050), ANALYSIS(0904-5050), PACK(0904-5050), LABEL(0904-5050)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.