Bronkids by Portal Pharmaceutical
Medically reviewed on October 9, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Chlorpheniramine Maleate 0.6mg in 1mL, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1.5mg in 1mL, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 2.75mg in 1mL
Labeler: Portal Pharmaceutical
NDC Code: 49963-118
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 1 mL dropperful)
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 0.6 mg
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 2.75 mg
Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 1.5 mg
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- may cause marked drowsiness
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- cough or nasal congestion persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition
- new symptoms occur
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
|Children 6 to under|
12 years of age:
|3 dropperfuls every 4 hours. Not to
exceed 18 dropperfuls in 24 hours.
|Children under 6 years|
|Consult a physician
Excursions permitted to 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Principal display panel and side panel for 30 mL label:
Antihistamine / Antitussive / Nasal Decongestant
Sugar Free / Alcohol Free
Bronkids Oral Drops
DELICIOUS BUBBLE GUM FLAVOR!
Each 1 mL (dropperful) for oral administration contains:
Chlorpheniramine Maleate.......................0.6 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr..........................2.75 mg
Phenylephrine HCl..................................1.5 mg
1 fl oz (30 mL)
Tamper evident by foil seal under cap.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Supplied in a tight, light-resistant container
with a child-resistant cap.
Mayaguez, PR 00680
chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride, dextromethorphan hydrobromide liquid
|Labeler - Portal Pharmaceutical (831005199)|
|Registrant - Pernix Manufacturing, LLC (078641814)|
|Pernix Manufacturing, LLC dba Great Southern Laboratories||078641814||manufacture(49963-118)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Bronkids (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine)
- Bronkids Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations