LAMISIL AT by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1mL in 100mL
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-4000
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control
center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
store at 8 - 25° C (46 - 77° F)
Full Prescription Strength
For Effective Relief of: ° Itching ° Burning
- Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622 ©2006
cetomacrogol, ethanol, propylene glycol, purified water USP
call 1-800-452-0051 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
terbinafine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Lamisil AT (terbinafine topical)
- Lamisil AT Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antifungals