LAMISIL AT by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 1, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: TERBINAFINE HYDROCHLORIDE 1mL in 100mL
Labeler: Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
NDC Code: 0067-4000
- cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
- on nails or scalp
- in or near the mouth or the eyes
- for vaginal yeast infections
do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
if too much irritation occurs or gets worse.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control
center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- spray affected area once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
store at 8 - 25° C (46 - 77° F)
Full Prescription Strength
For Effective Relief of: ° Itching ° Burning
- Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
- Parsippany, NJ 07054-0622 ©2006
cetomacrogol, ethanol, propylene glycol, purified water USP
call 1-800-452-0051 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
terbinafine hydrochloride spray
|Labeler - Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. (879821635)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Lamisil AT (terbinafine topical)
- Lamisil AT Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antifungals