Carrington Moisture Barrier by Medline Industries, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.10g in 1g, PETROLATUM 0.78g in 1g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-077
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 10%
- Temporarily forms a protective coating over inflamed tissues to help prevent drying of tissues
- Provides temporary relief from skin irritations
- Helps relieve local itching and discomfort in the perianal area
- Temporarily protects irritated areas and temporarily relieves burning
For External Use Only
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product in to the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Gently cleanse and dry affected area.
- Apply liberally to affected area as needed.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylparaben, Lecithin, Paraffin, Propylparaben, Quaternium-15, Sodium Chloride, Water
|CARRINGTON MOISTURE BARRIER
zinc oxide and petrolatum cream
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.