Proactiv Skin Lightening
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: HYDROQUINONE 2mg in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-408
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
works deep in the skin's surface to fade spots
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- some users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation.
- do not use on children under 12 years of age, unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation becomes severe or gradual darkening of the skin occurs.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- after cleansing, apply a thin layer on the affected areas, or as directed by a doctor
- discontinue use if no improvement is seen after three months of treatment
- keep away from eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid product contact with hair and dyed fabrics, including carpets and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- lightening effect of this product may not be noticeable when used on very dark skin
- this product may darken over time which is normal and does not affect the product performance
water (aqua), octyldodecanol, cyclopentasiloxane, hexylene glycol, glycolic acid, polyquaternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, cyclohexasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl dilaurate, glyceryl stearate, PPG-1 trideceth-6, PEG-100 stearate, PEG-40 stearate, propylene glycol, sodium sulfite, sodium metabisulfite, sodium hydroxide, disodium EDTA, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum)
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.