Hydrogen Peroxide by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Medically reviewed on May 31, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 2.65mL in 100mL
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-214
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%
First aid antiseptic/oral debriding agent
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than one week
- deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
- the condition persists or gets worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For use as a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
For use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit out. Do not swallow.
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature
- do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening.
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC / ORAL DEBRIDING AGENT
Hydrogen Peroxide Solution 3%
- For treatment of minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- For use as an antiseptic gargle or rinse
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
Questions or comments?
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
hydrogen peroxide liquid
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.