Dandruff by Nash Finch Company
Medically reviewed on June 25, 2018
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 1kg in 100kg
Labeler: Nash Finch Company
NDC Code: 70253-153
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
This product helps relieve scalp dryness, itch, irritation and helps prevent flakes.
Clean Manageable Hair Everyday
• Keeps hair clean and manageable
• Gentle and pH balanced for everyday use-even for permed or color-treated hair
Pyrithione zinc Anti-dandruff
• For external use only
• do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
•condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed.
• shake well • for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo • we hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
• for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
Nash Finch Company
7600 France Ave S MPLS, MN 55435
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Nash Finch Company (006962294)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Support Group
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)