LEADER WOMENS LAXATIVE
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Cardinal Health
NDC Code: 37205-298
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl 5 mg
- for gentle, overnight relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not give to children under 6 years of age or to persons who cannot swallow without chewing, unless directed by a doctor
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative because this may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than one week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- start with one tablet daily and take with water. If one tablet does not produce desired results, then try 2 or 3 tablets daily. Do not take more than 3 tablets daily.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 1-3 tablets in a single dose once daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once daily|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg
acacia, calcium sulfate, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C red #7 lake, edible ink, hypromellose phthalate, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin
|LEADER WOMENS LAXATIVE
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (097537435)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.