Nauzene by Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
Medically reviewed on Jan 29, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: TRISODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE 230mg
Labeler: Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 52389-242
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Sodium citrate dihydrate 230 mg
Upset stomach reliever/antacid
For the relief of nausea associated with upset/sour stomach, including that due to overindulgence in food and drink.
Do not use if you have Hereditary Fructose Intolerance (HFI). This product contains fructose.
- have diabetes because this product contains sugar
- are on a sodium-restricted diet
- have phenylketonuria because each chewable tablet contains 4.5 mg phenylalanine.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medications. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product, do not take more than 24 tablets in a 24-hour period.
Stop use and ask a doctor if nausea lasts more than two weeks or recurs frequently.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults: 2 - 4 tablets.
- Children: Consult a doctor for appropriate dosage.
- Chew tablets completely.
- Dosage may be repeated after 15 minutes, not to exceed 24 tablets in a 24-hour period unless advised by a doctor.
- Read all package directions and warning before use and use only as directed.
- Nauzene Chewables are intended for use by normally healthy persons only.
- Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
- Sodium content: 60 mg/tablet
- Store at room temperature.
- **Contents sealed: Each round pink Nauzene chewable tablet bears the identifying mark "ALVA" and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with a foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description. Slight red speckling may occur over time.
- Note: Nauzene is not intended as a substitute for a balanced nutritional diet or as an electrolyte replenishment.
- You may report serious side effects to the phone number provided under Questions? below.
Aspartame, bitter masking salt, dextrose, FDC Red No. 40 Lake, flavors, food starch-modified, fructose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, povidone, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, sucrose.
sodium citrate tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.