Anticavity Fluoride Rinse by CVS Pharmacy, Inc
Medically reviewed on June 11, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE .02kg in 100L
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy, Inc
NDC Code: 59779-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Sodium fluoride 0.05% (0.02%w/v fluoride ion) Anticavity rinse
Use aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with toothpaste
• remove cap
• pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
• vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
• do not swallow the rinse
• do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
• instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimize swallowing)
• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
• children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Anticavity Fluorde Rinse.
Distributed by CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
|ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
anticavity rinse mouthwash
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy, Inc (062312574)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.