Medically reviewed on June 18, 2018
Dosage form: powder
Ingredients: Polymyxin B Sulfate 10000[USP'U] in 1g, Bacitracin Zinc 500[USP'U] in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-4033
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin Zinc • Polymyxin B Sulfate
First Aid Antibiotic Powder
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Bacitracin 500 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
first aid to help prevent infection in minor:
For external use only.
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- you need to use longer than 1 week
- condition persists or gets worse
- rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply a light dusting of the powder on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77° F)
- do not refrigerate
polymyxin b sulfate and bacitracin zinc powder
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.