Golden Sunshine Herbal by Golden Sunshine International, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol .02g in 1g, METHYL SALICYLATE .005g in 1g
Labeler: Golden Sunshine International, Inc.
NDC Code: 67475-123
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 2% - Topical Analgesic, Wintergreen Oil 0.5% - Topical Analgesic
For the temporary relief of minor aches of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
Apply to affected area not more than 2 to 3 times daily. Try on small area first to test for
sensitivity. Children under 4 years of age should not use, unless consulted by a physician.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged or irritated skin.
- Do not use if skin is sensitive, or have allergies to any ingredients in this product. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast feeding consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Sesame oil, paeonia veitchii radix, angelicae sinensis radix, carthami flos, pyrtum, draconis resina, myrrha, ligustici rhizoma, acanthopanacis cortex, achyranthis radix, atractylodis rhizoma, gerntiane macrophyllae radix, pinelliae tuber, saussureae radix, cnidii monnieri fructus, cinnamonomi cortex, dioscoreae tokoro rhizoma, jasmine oil, tourmaline
For Questions or Comments Call: 1 (800) 798-3977
|GOLDEN SUNSHINE HERBAL
topical analgesic cream
|Labeler - Golden Sunshine International, Inc. (098930857)|
|Registrant - Golden Sunshine International, Inc. (098930857)|
|Golden Sunshine International, Inc.||098930857||label|
Medically reviewed on Jun 14, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol/methyl salicylate topical
- Menthol/methyl salicylate topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical rubefacient