Childrens Allergy by Safeway, Inc.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Safeway, Inc.
NDC Code: 21130-025
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- find the right dose on the chart below
|age (yr)||dose (mL)|
|children 6 to 11 years||5 mL to 10 m|
|children 2 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children under 2 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contain: sodium 6 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
- protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents are used
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red #33, FD&C red #40 flavor glycerin, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
Call 1-888-723-3929 Monday-Friday 7AM-6PM PST
FOR AGES 6-11 YEARS
Children's Allergy Relief
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg - Antihistamine
Compare to Children's Benadryl® Allergy active ingredient*
- Relief of: Runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose or throat & itchy, watery eyes
- Alcohol free
- Dosing cup included
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributors of Children's Benadryl® Allergy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99, PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
diphenhydramine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Safeway, Inc. (009137209)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 198 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more