Night Time Cherry
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-072
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
temporarily relieves cold symptoms
• cough • runny nose and sneezing
Do not use • to make a child sleepy
• if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase
inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug.
If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
• asthma • emphysema • glaucoma • excessive phlegm (mucus) • breathing problems • chronic bronchitis
• persistent or chronic cough • cough associated with smoking • trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
• excitability may occur, especially in children • marked drowsiness may occur • avoid alcoholic drinks
• be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery • alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless • redness or swelling is present • new symptoms occur
• fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days • pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
• cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• take only as recommended
• use dosage cup or tablespoon (TBSP) • do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults and children 12 years and over 2 tablespoons (30 mL) every 6 hours
children 4 years to under 12 years do not use unless directed by a doctor
children under 4 years do not use
• When using Day Time and Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
• each tablespoon contains: sodium 18 mg • store at controlled room temperature
alcohol, blue 1, citric acid, flavors, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol,
purified water, red 40, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
|NIGHT TIME CHERRY
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate syrup
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - P & L Development, LLC (800014821)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.