Tussin CF by Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
NDC Code: 68016-126
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 10 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 100 mg
Phenylephrine HCL, USP 5 mg
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking any other oral nasal decongestant or stimulant.
When using this product do not use more than directed.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period
- This adult strength product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children 12 2 teaspoons every 4 hours
years and over
children under 12 do not use
- Keep carton for full Direction for use.
- store at 20‐25 ° C (68‐77 ° F)
- do not refrigerate
- dosage cup provided
- sodium 3 mg per teaspoonful
anhydrous citric acid, FD and C red no. 40, glycerin, menthol, natural and artificial flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Call weekdays from 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST at
*COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN ROBITUSSIN® PEAK COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM COLD
Premier Value ®
Dextromethorphan HBr/ Guaifenesin / Phenylephrine HCL
For ages 12 and over
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED SATISFACTION GUARANTEED PV
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Pfizer, owner of the trademark Robitussin ®
DISTRIBUTED BY: CHAIN DRUG CONSORTIUM 3301 NW BOCA RATON BLVD SUITE 101, BOCA RATON, FL 33431
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS TORN OR MISSING
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Registrant - AptaPharma Inc. (790523323)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Tussin CF (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Tussin CF Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)