Live Better hand sanitizer
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride .0013mL in 1mL
Labeler: Health-Tech, Inc.
NDC Code: 48871-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For external use only, do not use in the eye area.
- avoid contact with eyes
- in case of eye contact flush eyes with water
- irritation or redness develops or
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours
- Pump one to three sprays onto palms of hands
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 should be supervised when using this product
- Not recommended for infants
- Store between 200 to 250 C (680 to 770 F)
- Prior to initial use, prime pump by depressing multiple times
Cetrimonium Chloride, Citrus Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, DI Water
benzalkonium chloride spray
|Labeler - Health-Tech, Inc. (084007889)|
Medically reviewed on May 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about benzalkonium chloride topical
- Benzalkonium chloride topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides
- FDA Alerts (3)