Live Better hand sanitizer
Medically reviewed on May 25, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride .0013mL in 1mL
Labeler: Health-Tech, Inc.
NDC Code: 48871-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For external use only, do not use in the eye area.
- avoid contact with eyes
- in case of eye contact flush eyes with water
- irritation or redness develops or
- if condition persists for more than 72 hours
- Pump one to three sprays onto palms of hands
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands
- Rub hands together briskly until dry
- Children under 6 should be supervised when using this product
- Not recommended for infants
- Store between 200 to 250 C (680 to 770 F)
- Prior to initial use, prime pump by depressing multiple times
Cetrimonium Chloride, Citrus Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, DI Water
benzalkonium chloride spray
|Labeler - Health-Tech, Inc. (084007889)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzalkonium chloride topical
- Benzalkonium chloride topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides