Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 7, 2020.
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.6mg
Labeler: United Exchange Corporation
NDC Code: 55264-269
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Capsicum extract 0.025 % as Capsaicin
Temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- For external use only.
- Discontinue use at least 1 hour before a bath or shower and do not use immediately after a bath or shower.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding consult a healthcare professional before use.
- Allergy Alert: if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product or chili peppers contact a doctor before use.
Do not use
- on wounds or damage skin
- with, or at the same time as, other external analgesic products
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children under 12 years of age and older
- clean and dray affected area
- remove patch from film
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days
- remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours application
children under 12 year of age consult a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture
BHT, Ester gum, Isopropyl myristate, Natural rubber, Polybutene, Polyisobuthylene, Precipitated calcium carbonate, Propylene carbonate, Quinton, Sorbitan monostearate, Titanium oxide, YS resin, Zinc oxide
|Labeler - United Exchange Corporation (840130579)|
More about capsaicin topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 100 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)