Halls Sugar Free Black Cherry by Mondelēz Global LLC
Medically reviewed on Oct 17, 2017
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: Menthol 6.6mg
Labeler: Mondelēz Global LLC
NDC Code: 12546-103
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
<(in each drop) Menthol 6.6mg>
<Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic>
- cough due to a cold
- occasional minor irritation or sore throat
<Sore throat warning: if sore throat is sever, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.>
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Enter section text here
- adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 2 mg per drop
- excessive consumption may have a laxative effect
- 5 calories per drop
- Contains: SOY
<acesulfame potassium, aspartame, eucalyptus oil, FDC blue 1, FDC red 40, flavors, isomalt, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, soy lecithin, water>
<Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday to Friday, 9AM-6PM Eastern Time or visit our website at www.gethalls.com>
SUGAR FREE BLACK CHERRY
|Labeler - Mondelēz Global LLC (050964956)|
|Mondelēz Canada Inc.||246791201||manufacture(12546-103)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.