TONG LUO QU TONG GAO by HENAN LINGRUI PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD
Medically reviewed on June 2, 2017.
Dosage form: poultice
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 5g, MENTHOL 3.4g
Labeler: HENAN LINGRUI PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD
NDC Code: 42217-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Uses For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to:
- simple backache
Do not use
- on wounds
- on irritated or damaged skin
- if the appearance of this product has changed
- in excess of 12 hours
- if you have known hypersensitivities to this product
- otherwise than as directed
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking other medications
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- supervise use by children
- use caution if prone to allergic reactions
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive irritation of the skin develops
- when using for pain of arthritis:
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- in conditions affecting children under 12 years of age
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison
Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply one or two plasters to affected area once a day. Remove after 12 hours.
- children 2 to 12 years of age and adults with compromised health: Use only under the guidance of a doctor
- children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
Refer to the above warnings; use otherwise than as directed may be dangerous.
- keep container tightly closed
- store below 20º C (68E F) in a dry area
Inactive ingredients Chinese rhubarb rhizome and root, cinnamon bark, clove,
dimethyl sulfoxide, dong-quai root, ginger rhizome, greater galangal rhizome, green
peppercorns, lanolin, long pepper (Piper longum L.) fruit, paraffin, petrolatum, rosin,
safflower flowers, Sichuan lovage rhizome, Sichuan pepper [Zanthoxylum piperitum (L.)
DC.] peel, and zinc oxide, on a rubberized fabric support with a paper backing.
Questions or comments? (888) 221-3496 M-F 9 am to 5 pm
|TONG LUO QU TONG GAO
camphor and menthol poultice
|Labeler - HENAN LINGRUI PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD (530021062)|
|HENAN LINGRUI PHARMACEUTICAL CO LTD||530021062||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.