CUTICURA MEDICATED ANTIBACTERIAL BAR
Dosage form: soap
Ingredients: TRICLOCARBAN 1.5mg in 100mg
Labeler: Bradford Soap Works, Inc.
NDC Code: 11118-3000
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
CUTICURA CONTAINS ANTIBACTERIAL INGREDIENT: TRICLOCARBAN 1.5%
ANTIBACTERIAL SKIN CLEANSER
* DEEP CLEANS TO REMOVE EXCESS DIRT AND OIL THAT MAY CAUSE BLEMISHES AND ACNE.
* CONDITIONS SKIN WITH SPECIAL NON-DRYING INGREDIENTS.
* EFFECTIVE IN DESTROYING CERTAIN BACTERIA AND GERMS.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY INGREDIENTS IN THIS PRODUCT.
- IN OR NEAR EYES
- ON CHILDREN UNDER 6 MONTHS OF AGE.
- IRRITATION DEVELOPS OR INCREASES.
- IRRITATION PERSISTS FOR MORE THAN 5 DAYS.
IF SWALLOWED, GET MEDICAL HELP OR CONTACT A POISON CONTROL CENTER RIGHT AWAY.
- WASH TWICE DAILY WITH CUTICURA, USING WARM WATER.
- RINSE THOROUGHLY WITH COOL WATER.
STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
200 C - 250 C (680 F - 770 F)
SODIUM TALLOWATE, SODIUM COCOATE, WATER, GLYCERIN, COCONUT ACIDS, PETROLATUM, PARFUM, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI 7007), PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE.
*MAY ALSO CONTAIN SODIUM PALM KERNELATE.
|CUTICURA MEDICATED ANTIBACTERIAL BAR
|Labeler - Bradford Soap Works, Inc. (001201045)|
|Registrant - Bradford Soap Works, Inc. (001201045)|
|Bradford Soap Works, Inc.||001201045||manufacture(11118-3000), label(11118-3000)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.