Clearasil Ultra Overnight Wash
Medically reviewed on Jun 28, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser, Inc.
NDC Code: 63824-338
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 2.0%
For the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor.
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wet face
- shake product and dispense onto hand
- massage over face and neck
- rinse thoroughly and dry
- use as part of your night time regime
- Store in a cool dry place
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Laureth-4, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-43, Fragrance, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Formic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Red 33, Blue 1.
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser, Inc. (094405024)|
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more