Celadrin by Lifetech Resources, LLC
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on May 27, 2019.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 12.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Lifetech Resources, LLC
NDC Code: 65643-406
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
JOINT & MUSCLE
PAIN RELIEVING CREAM
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults and children 2 yrs. of age and older. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day. Children under 2 yrs. of age: consult a physician.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Celadrin® (a proprietary blend of esterified fatty acid carbons), Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Peppermint Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
Distributed by: Imagenetix, Inc. San Diego, Ca. 92127
|Labeler - Lifetech Resources, LLC (662559110)|
|Lifetech Resources, LLC||662559110||MANUFACTURE|
More about menthol topical
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more