Celadrin by Lifetech Resources, LLC
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 12.5mg in 1g
Labeler: Lifetech Resources, LLC
NDC Code: 65643-406
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
JOINT & MUSCLE
PAIN RELIEVING CREAM
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Adults and children 2 yrs. of age and older. Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day. Children under 2 yrs. of age: consult a physician.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Benzyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Carbomer, Celadrin® (a proprietary blend of esterified fatty acid carbons), Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Isobutylparaben, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Peppermint Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
Distributed by: Imagenetix, Inc. San Diego, Ca. 92127
|Labeler - Lifetech Resources, LLC (662559110)|
|Lifetech Resources, LLC||662559110||MANUFACTURE|
More about menthol topical
- Menthol topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 4 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Menthol topical oral mucous membrane
- Menthol Aerosol
- Menthol Aerosol Powder
- Menthol Cream, Lotion, and Ointment
- Menthol Gel, Liquid, and Solution
- ... +3 more