Medically reviewed on May 24, 2018
Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.25mg in 1mL, ZINC GLUCONATE 12.42mg in 1mL, SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWERING TOP 0.05mg in 1mL
Labeler: Dynamic Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC Code: 64762-862
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Zincum Oxydatum 1X||Reduces duration|
|Zincum Gluconicum 1X||and severity of the|
|Sambucus nigra 1X||common cold|
- Reduces duration of the common cold
- Reduces severity of cold symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Stuffy Nose
For oral use only, not for use in nasal pathways.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help.
- Stop use and ask doctor if
- Side effects occur. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
CVS Cold Remedy Oral Spray was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and may not be effective for flu or allergies.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or if accompanied by fever.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms subside.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- Remove protective over-cap.
- Spray 4 - 5 times into mouth at the onset of symptoms.
- Spray on inside of cheeks, roof of mouth and gums. Retain for 15 seconds. Swallow.
- Repeat every three hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 3 years of age:
- Consult a doctor before use.
Glycerin, Peppermint Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sucralose
Store at room temperature 15°C-29°C (59°F-84°F)
CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive
Woonsocket, RI 02895
zinc oxide, zinc gluconate, and sambucus nigra flowering top spray, metered
|Labeler - Dynamic Pharmaceuticals Inc. (617660712)|
|Dynamic Pharmaceuticals Inc.||617660712||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.