Night Time Cherry Pseudo-Free by Rite Aid Corporation
Medically reviewed on June 8, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: Rite Aid Corporation
NDC Code: 11822-1403
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Acetaminophen...........................................Pain reliever/fever reducer
Dextromethorphan HBr.....................................................Cough suppressant
temporarily relieves these common cold/flu symptoms: • minor aches and pains
• headache • muscular aches • sore throat • fever • runny nose and sneezing
• itchy nose or throat • coughs • cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
• itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur
if you take: • more than 4 doses (8 tablespoonfuls or 120 mL) in 24 hours, which is the
maximum daily amount • with other drugs containing acetaminophen
• 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat that occurs with high
fever, headache, rash, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Ask a doctor right away.
Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 12 years of age unless directed
by a doctor.
• to make a child sleepy • if you are on a sodium-restricted diet
• if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs
for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two
weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains
an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
• with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription).
If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
• liver disease • glaucoma • breathing problems
• chronic bronchitis • trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
• persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema or if
cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
• sedatives or tranquilizers • the blood thinning drug warfarin
• do not use more than directed (see overdose warning)
• excitability may occur, especially in children
• marked drowsiness may occur • avoid alcoholic drinks
• be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• redness or swelling is present • new symptoms occur
• you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless • fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
• pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
• cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs
of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) could cause
serious health problems, including liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, seek
professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Quick medical
attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs
• use dosage cup or tablespoon (TBSP)
• take only as recommended (see overdose warning)
• do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
adults and children 12 years and over................2 TBSPS (30 ml) every 6 hours
children 4 years to under 12 years.......................do not use unless directed by a doctor
children under 4 years..........................................do not use
• When using Day Time and Night Time products,
carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing.
• store at controlled room temperature
• sodium content per tablespoon: 18 mg
alcohol, blue 1, citric acid, flavor,
high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol,
purified water, red 40, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
|NIGHT TIME CHERRY
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and doxylamine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid